Wonderfully Raw Coco-Roons are both an interesting and surprisingly tasty alternative to cookies. Coco-Roons are a raw food, which means they are unprocessed, unrefined and not heated. Coco-Roons are dehydrated, not baked, at temperatures between 110 to 118 degrees F. They are USDA certified organic, gluten free, vegan verified and kosher certified (Earth Kosher).
Coco-Roons are based in raw unsweetened coconut and raw almond flour, sweetened with unfiltered maple syrup that has been processed at low temperatures. They resemble macaroons in shape and size. Depending on the flavor other ingredients round out the recipe. Each Coco-Roon is a half-ounce and the flavor is very true to the name with a pleasantly sweet and chewy taste.
• Almond & Strawberry PB & J – 1 = 104 calories, 4 grams sugar and 26 milligrams sodium
• Apple Pie – 1 = 99 calories, 5 grams sugar and 26 milligrams sodium
• Brownie – 1 = 76 calories, 4 grams sugar and 26 milligrams sodium
• Cacao Nib – 1 = 87 calories, 4 grams sugar and 5 milligrams sodium
• Lemon Pie – 1 = 78 calories, 4 grams sugar and 26 milligrams sodium
• Vanilla Maple – 1 = 92 calories, 4 grams sugar and 26 milligrams sodium
Three flavors – Brownie, Lemon Pie and Vanilla Maple are available as minis with 3 Coco-Roons to a half ounce serving.