If you like nuts, KIND is a brand for you. Finding your personal favorites among the dizzying array of snack bars could be a challenge. There are 25 flavor combinations to try. We did our best to snack on over half of the brand varieties.
All KIND bars are Non-GMO (no genetically modified ingredients), gluten free, and certified kosher (OU). The company says that KIND products are made from ingredients you can recognize and pronounce. For the most part this is true. The bars can be grouped into 3 categories.
KIND Fruit & Nut bars which are available in 11 flavors. We tasted 5.
• Almond & Apricot – 180 calories, 25 milligrams sodium
• Almonds & Apricots in Yogurt – 220 calories, 15 milligrams sodium
• Almond & Coconut – 210 calories, 10 milligrams sodium
• Fruit & Nut Delight – 200 calories, 10 milligrams sodium
• Nut Delight – 210 calories, 10 milligrams sodium
KIND Plus bars are made with fruit and nuts and an additional nutrition “plus.” They are available in 8 flavors. We tasted 3.
• Almond Cashew with Flax + Omega-3 – 180 calories, no sodium
• Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein – 200 calories, 7 grams protein, 50 milligrams sodium
• Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants – 190 calories, 25 milligrams sodium
KIND Nuts & Spices bars are all nuts with an added spice flavor. There are 6 flavors in this group and all are high in fiber and protein and low in sugar. We tasted all 6.
• Cashew & Ginger Spice – 200 calories, 6 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 4 grams of sugar and 15 milligrams of sodium
• Dark Chocolate Chili Almond – 200 calories, 6 grams of protein, 7 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar and 115 milligrams of sodium
• Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan– 200 calories, 5 grams of protein, 7 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar and 20 milligrams of sodium
• Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt – 200 calories, 6 grams of protein, 7 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar and 125 milligrams of sodium
• Madagascar Vanilla Almond – 210 calories, 7 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 4 grams of sugar and 15 milligrams of sodium
• Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt – 210 calories, 6 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar and 140 milligrams of sodium
KIND bars are not only tasty, with a flavor that will suit everyone, but they offer a lot of chewing satisfaction and are loaded with heart-healthy nuts. This is a snack bar worth trying and you will have fun sampling till you find your favorite. Our favorites were the Nuts & Spices bars.