Chobani was the first brand we highlighted in New In The Market in 2010. It was at the start of the Greek yogurt craze. Greek yogurt has gone from a novelty to a grocery store staple and Chobani has grown as well. Currently, Chobani is still available as traditional Greek yogurt in both 0% fat and 2% fat varieties with an every-expanding group of flavors. Pear and Banana were introduced in early 2013.
Chobani now offers Bite – yogurt as a snack in 3.5 ounce cups. Each flavor – Fig with Orange Zest, Caramel with Pineapple, Coffee with Dark Chocolate Chips, and Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips – has 8 grams of protein, 100 milligrams of calcium and 100 calories. Bite became available nationally in early 2013.
In the late spring Chobani debuted Flip, pairing Greek yogurt with a flavor punch packaged as a side-car that can be easily flipped into the yogurt. Each Flip is 5.3 ounces with 150 milligrams of calcium. The calories vary by flavor.
- Vanilla Golden Crunch – 150 calories
- Strawberry Sunrise – 160 calories
- Almond Coco Loco – 230 calories
- Key Line Crumble – 170 calories
- Honey Beenana – 150 calories
- Raspberry Choco Fix – 165 calories
Chobani Champions for kids are now available in tubes (2.25 ounce) in four flavors: Rockin; Blueberry, Jammin’ Strawberry, Chillin’ Cherry and Swirlin’ Strawberry Banana. Each flavor has 70 calories and 60 milligrams of calcium.
All of the new varieties are kosher certified (OU) and contain live active cultures.
Müller Corner comes in a two-part, 5.3-ounce container with lowfat yogurt paired with fruit toppings or a crunchy cereal mix-in. There are six flavors:
- Strawberry – 140 calories and 150 milligrams of calcium
- Blueberry – 140 calories and 150 milligrams of calcium
- Crunchy Granola – 210 calories and 200 milligrams of calcium
- Choco Balls – 210 calories and 200 milligrams of calcium
- Choco Flakes – 220 calories and 200 milligrams of calcium
- Crispy Crunch – 200 calories and 200 milligrams of calcium
Müller Greek Corner is also packaged in a two-part, 5.3-ounce container with lowfat Greek yogurt paired with toppings. There are 4 flavors:
- Caramelized Almond – 220 calories and 250 milligrams of calcium
- Strawberry – 150 calories and 250 milligrams of calcium
- Blackberry & Raspberry – 140 calories and 250 milligrams of calcium
- Honeyed Apricot – 130 calories and 250 milligrams of calcium
FrütUp has a creamy lowfat yogurt topped with a layer of fruit mousse. The 5.3-ounce container is 67% yogurt and 33% fruit mousse. There are 6 flavors.
- Peach Passion Fruit, Splendid Strawberry, and Blueberry Bliss each have 140 calories and 150 milligrams of calcium
- Radiant Raspberry, Very Cherry, and Luscious Lemon each have 150 calories and 150 milligrams of calcium
Our 3-year old taster loved the Radiant Raspberry choice and one of our adult tasters thought the Luscious Lemon was a great substitute for his beloved lemon meringue pie minus the crust.
None of the Müller yogurt flavors have preservatives or artificial sweeteners and they all contain active live yogurt cultures. All are K kosher certified by an independent rabbi.