When you are on a diet the portions in typical frozen diet meals can be unusually meager and leave the person less than satisfied. Weight Watchers recognized this problem and has recently introduced frozen Smart Ones Satisfying Selections dinnertime dishes in a bag. Each entrée has 30% more food than traditional meals. The dinners can be prepared in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Fives new meals are available:
- Sesame Chicken – 360 calories and 9 Weight Watchers points
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo – 340 calories and 9 Weight Watchers points
- Ziti with Meatballs & Cheese – 390 calories and 10 Weight Watchers points
- Chicken with Broccoli & Cheese – 340 calories and 9 Weight Watchers points
- Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry – 340 calories and 9 Weight Watchers points